BROWNING X-BOLT HELL’S CANYON LR 6.5CRD 26″ BARREL 4+1
Built on the most popular X-Bolt rifle ever, the Browning Hell’s Canyon Speed, the Hell’s Canyon Long Range takes the same winning features and adds a heavy sporter contour barrel for increased long range accuracy. You still get all the features that made the X-Bolt Hell’s Canyon Speed a best-selling and game-changing rifle:
- Reviews (0)
- Exclusive A-TACS AU camouflage – an advanced camouflage comprised of micro and macro patterns to add concealment in depth from varying distances of perception.
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote – originally developed as an automotive component finish to provide enhanced cooling, Cerakote is a superior non-reflective and corrosion-resistant coating in high demand for custom grade firearms. The receiver, barrel, and exposed surface area of the bolt are all coated for an extremely appealing look that enhances function and durability.
- Fluted barrel – not a new concept, yet far from being a standard feature on hunting rifles, barrel fluting reduces the weight of the barrel, increases the exposed surface area of the barrel (reducing barrel heating), and offering a rigid barrel with less weight.
- Threaded muzzle brake/Suppressor ready – a time-tested feature to tame the recoil of magnum calibers and all but eliminate the kick of more mild calibers, allowing shooters to observe downrange impacts. Included with the rifle is a thread protector so you can remove the muzzle brake without risking damage to the threads. The threaded barrel makes it that much easier to attach a sound suppressor, an increasingly popular safety trend in big game hunting.
- The X-Bolt is free-floated by bedding the front and rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel to stock spacing for consistent accuracy. A recessed muzzle crown helps protect the rifling from damage
- The X-Bolt’s new three-lever Feather Trigger provides a clean, crisp pull with no take-up or creep and minimal overtravel
- X-Lock scope mounts feature an all new four screw per base design that replaces the traditional two screw system. The benefits are obvious, with the bases being secured at all four corners
- This recoil pad has proprietary construction and material to promote a directional deflection of recoil forces, pulling the stock comb away from your face to reduce felt recoil and muzzle climb
BOLT UNLOCK BUTTON
- The bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber
60° BOLT LIFT
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly without the scope getting in the way
- An all new detachable rotary magazine is incorporated into the X-Bolt. Constructed from a durable lightweight polymer, the magazine is designed to feed cartridges directly in-line with the bolt.